Sunday, May 6, 2012

Message to The College Girl

A wake up call in the middle of the night when I'm dead asleep told me to write a blog post for the college girl who will accidentally stumble across my words. The information was fast and didn't come out of my imagination because the message was pure and profound. No, that's nuts I thought, to wake up at 3:30 a.m. and write to a stranger so I ignored spirit and thought it would go away in the morning. It didn't. Three days have passed, the message is blurry...I don't even know if there will be a second chance, but here it is...
  your soul has made an ultimate sacrifice. the birthing of a baby. this is a special child who will bless
many but you will lose yourself for the time. there will be a time for you again everything is as it should be. don't be afraid, you pre-planned it all. smile, you will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment