Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ainslie Macloud/ The Reading

I finished reading Ainslie's book, "The Instruction" Saturday night. My reading was scheduled for 2:30 pm Pacific time, 4:30 my time on Monday. I couldn't believe how nervous I was the last thirty minutes before I was supposed to call him. He was the creator of Chester Cheetah who I adored and made so many jokes about, "it ain't easy being cheesy" and not to mention that my son noticed he resembled Chester somewhat. Oh great, that's all I would think about and laugh! He answered on three rings, "Sandy." gulp. Immediately, I felt such peace. His voice is soothing and with the accent, well, who can resist an accent? We talked on the phone for over an hour and I could have gone on another two. He's developed a plan along with his spirit guides to help us get on track. He explained to me what my soul level was, my challenges, desires and mission.
With life, we're all on the road to good. I don't think anyone is better or smarter, we just happen to dance differently. Read his book, it will help you understand why you came here and why the people in your life are the way they are.

The dance of life, one step back, two steps forward, cha cha cha!

www.soul-world.com
email: ainslie@soul-world.com

No comments:

Post a Comment