Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Jim Self Interview

"Alchemy is accomplished by changing the frequency of thought, altering the harmonics of matter and applying the elements of Love to create the desired result." Jim Self

http://www.masteringalchemy.com

Was I the only one who had to read that sentence twice? When I play John Mellencamp, he sings, "change your mind, you'll change your life." That, I can digest. Notice that Jim has capitalized the word love because he has made it an important "verb". I like that. Love is action that turns itself into alchemy which makes all our dreams possible. Jim goes beyond what is being understood as manifesting. He spoke about the importance of changing our vibration to resonate at a higher level. When people are angry, their bodies are at low level and it's much harder for them to create their future. I noticed when he was speaking, he said the word breathe many times. He says it's our breathe that controls our mind, not the other way around.

Watch little kids. If they have something fantastic to tell, they run full speed at you, gasping for air. A few words come out of their mouths, they breathe deeply again and continue. Usually, they run away laughing, no stress at all. I know a few clients who would probably delete me from their data base if I did this, but it's entertaining to know. (Big people breathe in private!)

A pediatrican told me once that if someone is crying, it's very hard to stop their bleeding and so we need to calm them down first. It just reminds me to meditate regularly. If you go to Jim's website, you can download a free video that better explains this process. Now, I'm going to breathe and maybe that darn song will get out of my mind. hummhumlala, silver and gold...

No comments:

Post a Comment