Saturday, February 20, 2010

Correction! Par Three!

I LOVE golf! It gets the men out of my house for six hours every Saturday during spring, summer and fall  which allows me time alone to do art. So, when I write "par nine" they're going to laugh. They're going to tell me I don't know the "lingo". With my previous post about Tiger Woods, I was corrected. A par three course is the easy one many women play. My boys play 36 holes, so I actually thought a par nine was the easy way. My apologies to the golfers.

4 comments:

  1. hi sandy jorgenson,hope everything is going fine .happy to meet you ,are you related to hanshi jorgenson??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ralph, life is great! Thanks for visiting. No, Hanshi isn't related to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so you are a golfer ,i teach martial arts ,could never see myself hitting a little ball then going to find it to hit it again,i know its strategy, but too time comsuming,talk to you later ralph

    ReplyDelete
  4. not a golfer, you didn't read sentence two. I'd rather karate chop something. :)

    ReplyDelete