Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Me, Myself and I

 Me, myself and I is a glorious feeling. It doesn't happen over night but when it does, you should thank they, them and others. Life is trial and error, fall, get up and do overs. Eventually, we get it right. It's the perfect throw when you just know the basketball is going in with a "shwish" sound. A dose of healthy self love will erase jealousy and stagnation.

  "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning to dance in the rain."
                                                                                                                    ~author unknown~

2 comments:

  1. You are one of the reasons I have fb. I read wonderful things, like this, and know that I'd miss them. Thanks for being a "friend"!!! I just listen for the shwish sounds and forget the rest.

    ReplyDelete