Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Key Manifestation


      Bill was in a worrying mood about the keys he needed. The keys to the building where he would
be working next week. He paced and repeated the same sentence until finally, I had enough. "Stop!" I said. "You need to change your words." "Change my words, you don't know how those people are with keys," he grumped and complained. He needed a good tickle under the arms and that's what he got. "Say you will have a key on Monday! Say it!" I demanded. "I'll have a key on Monday, haha, I will!" he laughed. 
 For another twenty minutes he debated about the insanity of having a key on Monday but I ignored him and left the room. "Oh you will have a key on Monday," I said under my breath.
 That was Friday, the weekend came and oh boy, look what arrived in the mail on Monday! A key! It isn't the right one that will open the building where Bill's going to be working, but he needs to practice until his intention matches the words that come out of his mouth. I put the mail on the refrigerator and get a giggle every time I walk near it. Think we'll  leave it up for a little longer. ;) ;)

      "What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts." ~ Brian Tracy~

         "Worrying = using your imagination to create something you don't want." unknown author

    

1 comment:

  1. Even when I have the right key to a building, I can't seem to make it work! I need to think more harmoniously. I love the quote: "Worrying = using your imagination to create something you don't want."

    ReplyDelete